Thursday 8 October 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR CIK MANCAK

hey all..this is a extraordinary day for me..
happy belated birthday to me..21..
huhuhu.may ALLAH bless me and give me happiness for today,tomorrow,next month,next year and always...
i wish i can meet avril lavigne again and give her hug..that's my dream
my friends and banting give me a big birthday card that i choose..and i luv the card..
also i got a mirror from en ali cuz his split my old mirror..
im goin' to tiOman island and this is my 1st time to celebrate my birthday at island..
thanx to all my best damn,craziey,funniest friends cuz u make my day sO wonderful..
and i really luv u all..
and to my Abbey ^_^ (avril lavigne)..i really2 wanna meet you again..i dont mind if i dreaming of u..
also my baba and my ebu,my little brother,and my sister...i luv u all damn much..
last but not list...my BFF and BF (banting)...luv u honeyy..and thanx for the abbey dawn wallet and the skull cake...i cant forget this moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment