Wednesday 7 October 2009

HEY EID

Hey all...at last, Im update my blog.so busy lately...goin' to open house,my assignment and all..but i still can spend my time to watch football match between Selangor and Sabah in stadium Shah..luv amri yahya but am still sabahan.i've no idea story to tell  all of you but I can still share great eid story with all of you..i saw amri yahyah face to face when im at tawau airport and im speechess...im so glad cuz this is one of person that i wanna meet.i wanna cry like i saw avril lavigne..he's very a cute guy..not so bad lah..just nice u know..i thought he didn't know his got a fan in tawau..yeahhh its me..but the news hapies is my dad and my mom had a snapt picture with him(AMRI YAHYAH)

 
 
when i was in tawau, i'd meet all my lollipop gurls when their come to my house...but i dont meet them cuz im not there..they very ANGRY to me and I just surprised their reason think me cheat and they remember me absconded self from meeting they...........

wahhh...aku speakinggg...ngokkk ngeekkk...BI aku tunggang langganggg...but who's care?im still learning..

just want to say to all of u gurls(LOLLIPOP gurls)...i really luv u all and I ask apology if make mistake...

No comments:

Post a Comment